What is 360money?
360money is Britain’s largest prepaid network, providing prepaid card accounts with access to a nationwide network of over 34,000 high street top up locations; online account management and comprehensive customer services.
- A 360money prepaid card gives you complete control over your money and how you spend it - along with the freedom to buy securely online.
- With 360money you can top up your card account with cash, just like a prepay mobile phone, at any Post Office® branch or PayPoint outlet in the country. Alternatively you can load money onto your card by automated bank transfer or by purchasing a 360money Top up pack.
- You can spend your cash at millions of retailers on the high street, the Internet or over the telephone - wherever the Maestro or MasterCard acceptance marks are displayed depending on the type of card you have.
- 360money cards allow cash to be withdrawn from cash machines (subject to ID checking when applying).
- 360money is not a bank account.
- 360money cards are not credit cards and do not have any credit facility. That means you can only spend what you top up, so you stay in control.
- You can keep track of your transactions and check your balance at any time on the website or over the phone.
Who is behind 360money?
360money and the 360money network are part of PrePay Technologies Ltd, Britain’s leading specialist in developing and operating prepaid card services. Founded in 1999, PrePay Technologies has created and managed prepaid card programmes for some of the world’s biggest brands including Virgin Money, Western Union, Debenhams, Arcadia, Accor, Ticketmaster, Laura Ashley, National Australia Group, Comet, The Grass Roots Group and The Mirror Group. Whether it’s a gift card, corporate incentive, travel money or simply a prepaid consumer card, these organisations’ rely on Prepay Technology’s vast experience, expertise and comprehensive top up network to support their programmes.
MasterCard Certified and fully FSA regulated, Prepay Technologies continues to work with financial and industry partners such as GE Capital, LINK, GRP Partners and Arts Alliance to develop the next generation in prepaid cards and services.